When Your Case Demands Specialized Knowledge, A Financial Expert Can Help
As a Certified Financial Divorce Specialist, I dedicate my practice to helping attorneys and clients by identifying and defining complicated financial issues. When you work with me, you will benefit from my experience and understanding of case analysis. Services include:
- Providing a comprehensive overview of the financial issues to the attorney (and client, if desired)
- Performing calculations for complex financial issues such as:
- Present value of Defined Benefit Plans
- Appreciation/depreciation on separate or marital contributions to investment and retirement accounts
- Marital and separate contributions to home equity using Brandenburg or Keeling formula
- The need for spousal support – using cash flow reports
- Lump sum value of spousal support (pre-tax and post-tax)
- Stock Options, Restricted Stock Units and IRS Section 409A Non-Qualified Employer Plans
- Assisting in settlement by providing calculations, expert reports and explanations in negotiations
- Assisting in building and supporting litigation cases by providing trial exhibits, easy to understand calculations, and expert reports with opinions and testimony
I understand the importance of providing accurate and complete financial information and use Family Law Software, which is the industry standard used and endorsed by attorneys and financial divorce professionals.
I have been qualified as an Expert Witness in the Circuit Courts of Fairfax County, Loudoun County and Prince William County, Virginia; Montgomery County, Maryland; and Nashville, Tennessee.
Please do not hesitate to call me at 703-727-2222 if you have questions or would like to discuss a client case.